Have the WebEx Meeting App on your mobile device?
Download the Virtual Background!
Here's how you do it:
- Download the Background Image HERE, take a screen shot, crop the image, and save it to your photo library.
- Open the WebEx meetings App on your phone and click the button “Start Meeting.” This will take you to your personal meeting room where you will see a video camera icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Video camera button and choose the option “Virtual Background.”
- There will be a few backgrounds WebEx provides as well as a plus sign button.
- Click the plus sign button and it will take you to your photos. Choose the Mason background and it will automatically put it as your background.
- Helpful tips: Use a solid background to take the best photo!
(Please note that the your image is mirrored so the Mason image is flipped and will be correct when you take your photo.)